Are you a motivated software specialist?
Or a molecular biologist with interest in information technology?
Or a talented web designer?
Would you like to work in an inspiring high-tech surrounding?
Then, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.
Who are we currently looking for?
Bioinformatician (sales oriented)
- Proactively seek and establish new partnerships with customers. Conduct market evaluations for potential clients and projects
- Retain existing customers' relations. Provide support for user experience and technical issues
- Ensure the distribution of information and materials to interested parties, and follow up with them in order to maximize sales opportunities. Keep up to date information about product and pricing changes
- Attend variety of sales events such as customer meetings (teleconferences, skype conferences, live meeting, etc.), trade shows, and conferences as required by management. Possibility to travel abroad
- Evaluate and report sales activities
- Implement sales and marketing strategy
- Bachelor or Master Degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, or a related field (additional education and/or work experience in the sales area would be considered an advantage)
- Advanced computer knowledge (experience with bioinformatic tools would be considered an advantage)
- Excellent verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (German would be considered an advantage)
- Excellent social and team working skills
- Discipline, organization and the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- excellent working environment
- team work on exciting projects
- attractive remuneration package